Choose the right format
We run three types of capabilities presentations.
- General: Leverages the capabilities template with curated case studies purposefully selected based on the industry vertical.
- Readable: Builds on the general or customized presentation to include written copy for email distribution. This is beneficial for either cold hunting where an in-person presentation is not viable; or as follow-up material to be distributed by your primary prospect to additional stakeholders.
- Customized: Includes further customization factoring in additional insights relevant to a specific client’s business. Using account-based marketing, product managers, and designers customize the presentation/deck with respect to the following factors:
For customized presentations, the following elements can be included:
- Industry benchmarking: Comparing the digital footprint of the prospect account to competitors
- Application heuristics: Ranking a specific application in a heuristic analysis
- Technology overview: Describing how a specific technology choice can be used to solve a specific problem (likely a follow-up capabilities session once an opportunity is identified)
All the presentations are authored and owned by the marketing department. They are constantly revised and distributed to managing directors and sales directors.