Choose the right format
We run three types of capabilities presentations.
- General: Leverages the capabilities template with curated case studies purposefully selected based on the industry vertical.
- Readable: Builds on the general or customized presentation to include written copy for email distribution. This is beneficial for either cold hunting where an in-person presentation is not viable; or as follow-up material to be distributed by your primary prospect to additional stakeholders.
- Customized: Includes further customization factoring in additional insights relevant to a specific client’s business. Using account-based marketing, product managers, and designers customize the presentation/deck with respect to the following factors:
For customized presentations, the following elements can be included:
- Industry benchmarking: Comparing the digital footprint of the prospect account to competitors
- Application heuristics: Ranking a specific application in a heuristic analysis
- Technology overview: Describing how a specific technology choice can be used to solve a specific problem (likely a follow-up capabilities session once an opportunity is identified)
All the presentations are authored and owned by the marketing department. They are constantly revised and distributed to managing directors and sales directors.
Next articleBuild the deck